Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Unpredictable.

....Is what you are. I would never be able to understand you, and I guess you wouldn't be able to understand me either. We're two different people, but somehow you complete me. There's just something about you, that I've yet to find out. Though it doesn't really matter, as long as you're with me. I'm more than satisfied but the way things are right now, I'm not happy at all. I know you're not either, so bare with me. I never left from the very start; when things seem impossible to fix, seem hopeless, seem helpless.. I stayed without a doubt because my love is stronger than ever. We've got this far, don't tell me you're just throwing it all away just like that. We could get through this as well, but I need your help. I need you to co-operate with me, I'm willing to `cause I don't want it to end like this. I'm not ready, I know you aren't either.. Deep down. You are hard to deal with, and you also seem impossible to handle but I'm coping. With everything you're giving me. Your tests for me. It hurts, but shouldn't you know I'd always be there at the end? Whatever happens, happens. If it isn't what I want, it wouldn't mean that I would let you go... It's just you giving up on us. I won't let you go, until you face me with a fact.. Fact that you don't love me anymore, then I'll let you go. Forever..

No comments: